On-line registration is now closed. If you wish to attend, you may still register on site for $1175* fee including complimentary tutorials.
3 Full Days of Educational Sessions to meet all of your Informix DBA and Devloper needs.
IIUG2014 Educational Sessions Spotlight
- Running NoSQL Cloud Applications on Informix, Mahesh Dashora, Sr. Manager, IBM Informix Development, IBM
- Top 20 Performance Techniques in Informix, Alex Chang, Manager, DBA Group, Insperity
- Future of Informix -- Internet of Things, Lalitha Krishnamoorthy, Program Director, IBM WW Informix Engineering
- Data Warehouse - Why a Star Schema Works, Lester Knutsen, President, Advanced DataTools Corporation
- Understanding NoSQL and Hybrid Databases and Applications, John Miller III, STSM IBM Informix, IBM
- Accelerating Analytics for Sensor Data, Keshava Murthy, STSM IBM Informix, IBM
- Here a shard, There a shard, Everywhere a shard, shard..., Madison Pruet, STSM IBM Informix, IBM
- Using new IWA 12.10 Features as an Expert, Vicente Salvador, Software Architect, DEISTER
- Building and Operating a High-Availability Cluster: Best Practices, Tom Girsch, DBA/Sysadmin, Auto Europe
Conference Venue Information
The 2014 IIUG Informix Conference will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel Miami, located at 1109 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131 USA.
The JW Marriott Hotel Miami has received numerous recognitions including, Best Design Award by Marriott International, Overall Guest Satisfaction Award, Connoisseur's Choice by Resorts & Great Hotels, and the Wine Spectator Award 2007-2010. Being selected One of the World's Best Business Hotels by Travel & Leisure Magazine is one of the most recent accolades. The JW Marriott Hotel Miami offers a one-of-a-kind experience that allows you to enjoy the comforts of home during your stay. This award-winning downtown Miami hotel blends the features of a premier conference and meeting facility with timeless elegance, thoughtful amenities and award-winning service. Elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites offer the finest details, including marble tubs, high-speed Internet and flat-screen televisions. Dining options range from the wine inspired Mediterranean cuisine of The Trapiche Room, to the casual fare at La Terraza Cafe and Bar. Relaxation is as close as the luxurious spa and the unique stainless steel pool.
Conference Hotel Registration - Use this link to get the special IIUG Conference rate of $189 per night. Booking any other way will result in a higher room rate.
Please note the JW Marriott Hotel Miami is a very nice hotel having won numerous awards and also a smaller hotel than we have used in the past with just under 300 total hotel rooms available so we STRONGLY recommend you to register for the conference early and book your hotel room as we will NOT have an overflow hotel available and other area hotels are about $50+ more per night plus you could incur parking and/or taxi costs.
See you in Miami!
2014 IIUG Conference Team